You must be registered for the Labor Day boogie in order to get on the high-altitude loads. Click here to register for the boogie
The minimum requirement for high-altitude jumps (according to the SIM) is a B license and 100 jumps
Need a bit more freefall to feed your adrenaline obsession? How ’bout almost 2 minutes of it! Get your slot now for high-altitude jumps!
► Exit altitude from around 20,000 feet!
► Oxygen and briefing included.
► Dress warm, it’s gonna be a bit chilly up there!
- First load (or two) of the day on Saturday, Sep 5 and Sunday, Sep 6
- 21 slots are available per load, one to two loads depending on signups
- MANDATORY briefing for all jumpers at 7:10 a.m.
- Minimum 16 people to send each load.
- First 21 people to book will be on load 1, with the rest turning hot to high-altitude load 2.
Pre-pay now to secure your slot
Jump Package Holders! Please use the coupon code JUMPPKG to get your $20 rate for these jumps!
If you purchased a high-altitude jump but you got weathered out (and still have that jump on your account), you don’t have to re-purchase a ticket. Just call manifest to make sure you’re on the schedule! 281-369-3337.
Please note that cancellations less than 24 hours out will forfeit your purchase unless we can fill the slot.