Nov 20, 2021
Calling all night jumpers! Let’s have some full moon fun!
For safety, we make extra passes for night jumps, which means 40 minute turns rather than the usual 15-20. If we have enough jumpers register to send 2 loads, you could exit on the first pass of the first load, pack quickly, and be on the 2nd load!
- Nov 20, 2021
- Night jumpers must be B-license qualified
- Night jumpers must make at least one jump at Spaceland that day
- Mandatory safety briefing at 5:45 pm.
- The first load will take off at 6:30 pm. Each jumper MUST attend the entire briefing to do the night jumps–don’t be late! 🙂
- Night jumps are $56 each to account for the extra time in flight for multiple passes.
- Adequate lighting must be worn (can be purchased in the gear store-supplies are limited so don’t wait until the last minute to get yours!)
- Jumps must be prepaid by Noon on the 20th
- No gear rental for night jumps.
- See Section 6-4 of the Skydiver’s Information Manual for night jump safety recommendations.
Jump Package Holders!
Please use the coupon code JUMPPKG to get your $28 rate for these jumps!
Please note that cancellations after 6:30pm, Friday, Nov 19th, will forfeit your purchase unless we can fill the slot.