Welcome to Skydive Spaceland’s exclusive, innovative Skydiver Training Program! On your first “solo” skydive, wearing your own parachute system, you will practice deploying your parachute, stable freefall, and altitude awareness.
- Your freefall objectives for this skydive are:
- Proper climbout and exit
- Maintaining altitude awareness
- Arched body position
- 2 practice handle throws
- Identify the dropzone
- Deploy the main parachute at 5,500 feet
Your canopy objectives are:
- Control check
- Three (3) practice flares
- Identify/fly to your holding area
Watch the video to see how it’s done!